Since the 1970’s, our Security Engineers have provided innovative business security systems to the security industry. Our story begins, while designing as-built security solutions for various Nuclear Power Plants around the United States. Lou Kresmery, our Security Engineering Specialist and Wayne Browning, a fellow Engineer, worked closely together designing custom security solutions for various nuclear power plants based on their specific needs & specifications. Twenty years later, Wayne & Lou brought their extensive security design experience together and created Mercury Security, LLC.
Today, Mercury Security continues to provide custom design/build security solutions. We work closely with each of our clients to design a security system that fits their specific needs. Some of our clients include, government, schools, universities, property management companies, and many other commercial companies.
For more information on our company, or to request a custom security solution, please contact us.
About The Mercury Group
The Mercury Group is a “General Contractor of Communications.”
Our three divisions include: Mercury Cabling, LLC, Mercury Security, LLC and Mercury Electric, LLC
The Mercury Group holds several State of Connecticut Contracts. Including:
- State of Connecticut Trade Labor Services for Electrical Contract #19PSX0002BP. Mercury can provide services for Security Systems, Electrical, and cabling under this contract. We also hold the Connecticut State Colleges and Universities Contract for Telecommunications and Electrical SO-1714.
- Connecticut State Colleges and Universities Contract for Telecommunications and Electrical SO-1714
- The Mercury Group also holds a State of Connecticut Prequalification for Electrical, Energy Management, Telecommunications, and Alarm Systems.
- Mercury is a pre-selected contractor by the State of CT DAS Department of Construction Services for all-inclusive Electrical projects to include: Electrical, Telecom, Security, Fire Alarm, and similar projects from $100,000 through $1.5 million CPS-SBE/MBE-ELEC-01
- Central Connecticut State University Contract for Electrical SO-1714
Mercury Security, LLC provides custom security solutions for commercial customers.
Services: CCTV Security Surveillance Cameras | Security System Installation CT
Wireless Door Lockdown Systems | Servers & Storage VMS | Video Management Software | Access Control | Intrusion Detection | Emergency Phones | Central Station Monitoring | License Plate recognition (LPR for Parking Enforcement) | Intercom | Service Maintenance Contracts | Central Station Monitoring | School Security Systems
Mercury Cabling, LLC provides voice and data cabling solutions for commercial customers throughout Connecticut.
Services: Cabling- Copper & Fiber | Computer Aided Design In-house (Auto-CAD) | Data Center Installation | Fiber and Copper Backbones | Fiber Optic Installation | Fiber Optic Fusion Splicing | RFP preparation | Paging Systems| Sound Masking | Moves, Adds & Changes
For more information on Mercury Cabling, LLC, please click here.
Mercury Electric, LLC Mercury Electric, LLC specializes in niche Electric work. With over 35 years of experience, and E1 Electricians, on staff, we provide our customers with the best lighting and electric solutions.
Services: LED Retro-fits | EV Charging Stations | Emergency lighting | Back up Emergency Power Generators | Uninterruptible Power Supply | | HVAC | Grounding & Bonding | Energy Efficient Lighting | Parking Lot Lighting | LED Lighting | Service Maintenance Contracts | Electrical Contractors CT
For more information on Mercury Electric, LLC, please click here.